This Module focuses on work with sensory meanings in the body, the multitude of dialogues between self and healing and includes work with ambiguous losses, not just death.
• A wide range of useful and applicable techniques to process grief in individual and group settings.
• Different forms of dialogue to process pain.
• Creative methods to work with loss in grief therapy.
• To process their own pain, deepening emotional awareness, self-confidence and improving self-care,
• Apply knowledge and methods to particularly difficult losses, such as suicide, violent death and the loss of a child or spouse
Upon completion of each Program, you will be certified by the Portland Institute for Loss and Transition.
Note: Students interested in Portland Institute for Loss and Transition certification must pay a $100 fee at the time of enrollment.
Barcelona is a major tourist destination and has a wide range of historical, architectural, cultural and gastronomic attractions. Simply consult and consider extending your stay to take advantage of the rich offerings of this special city that is the setting for our collaborative training programs. www.barcelonaturisme.com
The Palau Macaya is a modernist building that is located in the Passeig de Sant Joan, in the center of the City of Barcelona. Consult for more information: https://casessingulars.com/las-casas/palau-macaya/
Nombre: Ms. Eva de la Bella Serrano
Telephone: you can call 696 836 700/93 741 91 60 (working days from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)